Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was the first dish I prepared for my now husband. We joke with our girls that this is what won his heart, hence the title! We hope you enjoy this dip as much as we have for the last ten years! The secret is in the preparation.
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 pint salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream (light works fine)
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown hamburger.
- Add taco seasoning (no water added!) and refried beans to hamburger.
- Spread this mixture in a casserole or pie plate.
- Cover with salsa, sour cream, black olives, and the shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cheese melts.
I love the story behind it! Me and DH have this when we need an evening to relax, like on a friday night after a busy week and working out. Thanks so much for sharing your story and the recipe!