This recipe is closest one can get, It extremely easy to make
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak shrimp in bowl with milk.
- 2In a bowl put panko bread crumbs and another bowl put corn starch. Dredge the shrimp in the corn starch, then again in the milk and finally in the panko bread crumbs & set aside.
- 3Heat a large skillet to 300 degrees F. Drop shrimp in and fry until golden brown. Remove from oil with a slotted spoon. Drain fried shrimp on paper towels lined plate.
- 4In a large bowl combine fried shrimp with prepared sauce until evenly coated. Pile high on a bed of shredded cabbage and garnish with scallions.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for True Copycat Bang Bang Shrimp Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 682.0
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 88.8 mg
- Sodium 184.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 128.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 15.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: