Recipe by mommyoffour
This recipe was in the 40th Annual Pillsbury Bake-Off submitted by Janice Yarosh. These little beauties are delicious. I make them almost every Saturday during Football season. If you are a fan of blue cheese you've got to try them.
- 15 ounces refrigerated pie crusts
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbles
- 3 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup walnut pieces
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley sprig, small
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375.
- Remove pie crusts from pouches; unfold crusts.
- With 2 1/2 inch round cutter, cut 12 rounds from each crust.
- Press each round in bottom and up sides of ungreased mini muffin cups.
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese and blue cheese; beat until smooth.
- Add half and half, salt and egg; blend well.
- Spoon 1 scant tablespoon mixture into each crust-lined muffin cup.
- Top each with 2 walnut pieces.
- Bake at 375 for 15 to 20 minutes or until filling is set and crust is light golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Remove from muffin cups.
- Garnish with parsley sprig.