Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple and terrific! Try it with some hot wings.
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise is good)
- 1 (4 ounce) package blue cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard (such as Colman's)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients; stir well.
- Cover and chill.
- Serve over salad greens.
Great blue cheese dressing. The only change I would make is to reduce the amount of sugar, but that's just a personal preference. I added another star as this is even better the next day!