Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's another version of Trudy's famous Mexican Martini. This one includes the one ingredient that truly makes it a martini - olives. The best tequila is Herradura Silver
- 2 ounces tequila (the best you can afford)
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1 ounce orange juice
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 3 teaspoons Sprite
- 3 teaspoons olive juice
- sweet and sour cocktail mix
- 3 pimento-stuffed green olives, for garnish
- Pour first six ingredients into a shaker with ice.
- Fill shaker with Sweet & Sour.
- Shake well to mix and chill.
- Pour into glass and garnish with olives.