Parmesan flavors this rice dish from Better Homes Cookbook. Excellent in the rice cooker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan (or rice cooker), cook mushrooms, rice, and green pepepr in margarine till green pepper is tender.
- 2Stir in water, bouillon, sage, and 1/8 tsp pepper.
- 3Bring to boiling, reduce heat.
- 4Cover and simmer about 15 minutes until tender.
- 5Remove from heat, let stand covered for 5 minutes.
- 6Fluff with a fork.
- 7Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 8If using the rice cooker, use it from start to finish, let it stay after the cheese has been added to keep it warm. Delish!
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Troy's Favorite Rosotto
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.6
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.4 mg
- Sodium 96.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 4.1 g