Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Parmesan flavors this rice dish from Better Homes Cookbook. Excellent in the rice cooker.
Make and share this Troy's Favorite Rosotto recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium saucepan (or rice cooker), cook mushrooms, rice, and green pepepr in margarine till green pepper is tender.
- Stir in water, bouillon, sage, and 1/8 tsp pepper.
- Bring to boiling, reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer about 15 minutes until tender.
- Remove from heat, let stand covered for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- If using the rice cooker, use it from start to finish, let it stay after the cheese has been added to keep it warm. Delish!