This is a easy and delicious fish. Amazingly simple, but it taste like a gourmet restaurant main!! Try it...you won't regret it. From a Donna Hay Magazine. "donna hay summer"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 cup mint leaf, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 3 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon capers packed in salt, rinsed and crushed
- 4 pink-eye potatoes, sliced (400g/14 oz)
- olive oil, for brushing
- 2 (200 g) ocean trout fillets
- 1Preheat a bbq or char-grill to medium-high.
- 2Combine the parsley, mint, basil, anchovies, garlic, oil, mustard and capes.
- 3Brush the potato slices with oil and cook for 5 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
- 4Brush the fish with oil and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking.
- 5Serve the fish with the potatoes and green sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Trout With Rustic Green Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (741 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 987.3
- Calories from Fat 457
- Total Fat 50.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 121.1 mg
- Sodium 456.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.5 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 54.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
capers packed in salt