Recipe by wickedwaterwitch
Delicious, quick, easy and healthy! This would work for a dinner party or for every day and needs minimal preparation time and looking after. The sharpness of the lemon seems to complement the saltiness of the capers and anchovies well.
- 2 trout fillets (but would work with most fish)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup capers
- 1⁄2 cup rosemary
- 8 anchovies (I used a small tin, containing about 8 anchovy fillets since that's how they're sold over here in th)
- 2⁄3 lemon, depending on quantity of fish
- white wine (although water would be ok)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the olive oil, capers and rosemary.
- Put fish in an ovenproof dish.
- Pour the olive oil mixture over the fish.
- Thinly slice the lemons and arrange the slices so that they cover the fish completely.
- Drain the anchovies of oil, slice in half and drape over the lemon slices.
- Add splash of white wine and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake in oven at 200c for 20 minutes, or until fish is cooked.
- I served this with rice flavoured with lemon juice and black pepper and a side dish of brocolli.