1/1 Photo of Trout Maconnaise
We love trouts in our house. I get 10 lbs. of freshly caught trout whenever I run out. I vacumn pack them into a serving for the two of us. This recipe is easy to do, I use the fillets and they cook real fast. I serve them with a steamed new red skinned potato and green steamed beans. Nice and easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour the corn oil into a frying pan, and heat it over maximum heat.
- 2Clean and season the trout fillets with salt and pepper.
- 3Add the trout to the hot oil and cook over medium heat for 4 minutes, then flip over and cook 4 minutes on other side.
- 4Arrange the trout in a service platter and keep warm in the oven at 100 degrees F.
- 5Place the onions and the whole mushrooms in the frying pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Sprinkle with the chopped parsley, the lemon juice and salt and pepper.
- 6Pour the vegetable mixture over the trout and serve.
Browse Our Top Trout Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Trout Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Trout Maconnaise
Serving Size: 1 (1325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 651.1
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 371.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 117.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.7 g
- Sugars 49.5 g
- Protein 30.2 g