1/1 Photo of Trout in Lemon Sauce
Miss Erin's Note:
A lightly sauced fish dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350°F
- 2Place the trout into an ovenproof dish, with a slice of lemon on top of each fish, add the water.
- 3Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cooked.
- 4Melt the butter in a saucepan over a low heat.
- 5Stir in the flour and cook gently for 2-3 minutes.
- 6Add the milk and stock, bring to the boil, stirring continuously, until thickened.
- 7Simmer gently for 4-5 minutes.
- 8Add the lemon juice.
- 9Place the fish on a serving dish, discarding the lemon slices.
- 10Coat with the sauce.
- 11Serve with salad or seasonal vegetables.
Browse Our Top Trout Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Trout in Lemon Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.4
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 77.2 mg
- Sodium 132.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 19.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: