Recipe by evelyn/athens
I ran across this recipe at the Canadian Living site. Chose it for ease of prep and because I love gremolada. I chose well. This is delicious. Great fish, cooked simply, sings on its own. And, because it's a Canadian Living recipe, you know it's tested until perfect.
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lbs rainbow trout fillets (4 or 1 kg total)
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl, combine parsley, lemon rind, oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Pat fillets dry; spread parsley mixture over skinless sides.
- Place fillets, skin side down, on greased grill over medium heat; close lid and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.