Sarah Close's Note:
Fresh vegetables and seafood top the trout in this elegant dish. Purchase fresh trout from www.BigEasySeafood.com for this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 trout fillets
- 1/4-1/2 cup butter
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2-1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1/2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pint oyster (optional)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- white pepper
- 1Rub the trout fillets with 1/2 stick melted butter and season with a little salt and pepper.
- 2Place fillets in pan and broil each side for about 4 minutes.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Melt a stick of butter in a skillet, saute garlic and green onions until tender.
- 5Add mushrooms, saute about 3 more minutes.
- 6Add squash and tomatoes and cook a few more minutes.
- 7Add shrimp and oysters (if desired).
- 8Add dry white wine and cook a few more minutes until shrimp are cooked.
- 9Season to taste with salt and white pepper.
- 10Pour over fish and place in 350 degree oven for about 15-20 minutes .
- 11Serve with hot French bread.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Trout Deirdre
Serving Size: 1 (561 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 597.8
- Calories from Fat 372
- Total Fat 41.4 g
- Saturated Fat 23.1 g
- Cholesterol 358.1 mg
- Sodium 556.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 43.8 g