Recipe by Ms. Ayon's dishes
Super simple to prepare, you season either fresh or frozen whole trout with lemon, salt and peppr, pour cream over and bake. Deliciossso!!!
- 4 fish, rainbow trouts
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ' 1 tsp dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons fine dry breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and pat fish dry with paper towels.
- Brush inside and out with lemon juice and sprinkle with dill weed, salt and pepper.
- Place in lightly buttered baking dish, Pour cream over.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minute or until fish flakes easily when probed with a fork. Or if fish is frozen, bake for 20-25 minute
- Serve with green salad made with Boston lettuce, buttered, herbed new potatoes and green vegetables such as asparagus or baby peas.