1/1 Photo of Trout Amandine
We catch a lot of trout here, and this is a great way to fix it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle salt and pepper in the cavities of the trout.
- 2In shallow bowl, mix eggs and half and half.
- 3Dip trout in egg mixture, then roll in flour.
- 4In small skillet, saute the almonds in 2 t butter until light brown.
- 5Add lemon juice and tarragon.
- 6Remove from heat; keep warm.
- 7In large skillet, on med heat, combine oil and remaining butter.
- 8Fry the trout for 8 minutes, turn and fry another 8 minutes.
- 9Place trout on serving platter; top with almond mixture.
Browse Our Top Trout Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Trout Amandine
Serving Size: 1 (582 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1120.1
- Calories from Fat 616
- Total Fat 68.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 402.7 mg
- Sodium 926.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 104.3 g