Recipe by Missy Wombat
Just the thing to cool down kids, big and small, on a hot, hot day...
Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
AWESOME! You've just fixed my breakfast for tomorrow! This is lovely! I used just a banana and the juice of an orange on it, froze it and tasted a bit tonight. I loved it! Thanks so much for sharing!!
Choose a mixture from the following fruits
- star fruit
- passion fruit
- oranges or orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and core the fruits over a bowl to catch the juice.
- Cut the fruit into bite-size pieces and place in the bowl.
- Stir the fruit together and spoon the mixture into plastic cups until 2/3 full.
- Squeeze enough oranges for the juice to cover the fruit.
- Insert a wooden stick into the centre.
- Freeze overnight in the freezer.