Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refreshing low carb, sugar-free beverage.
- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can diet soda (sugar-free lemon-lime or ginger ale)
- 2 cups ice (approximately)
- Place all ingredients in blender.
- Mix on high speed until ice is crushed and drink is frothy.
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy.
- Amounts can be varied to taste.
Loved the combo of lime & coconut, which I then blended with a diet Sprite for a very nice drink! However, somehow I overlooked that it served 4, & ended up downing it all myself! Very nice addition to my non-alcoholic drinks! Thanks for the post! [Made & reviewed as a kidnapped recipe in the Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #16]