Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from Cooking Light (July 2001 issus) when I was looking for a way to use up the yellow tomatoes in my garden. It's great with chicken or fish, and looks very pretty.
- 1 1⁄2 cups seeded and diced yellow tomatoes (abotu 1 pound)
- 1⁄2 cup diced peeled mango
- 1⁄2 cup diced peeled papaya
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss well.
- Let stand at room temperature for 2 hours.