Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Just what you need for a cold winter's morning!
- 1 quart apple cider
- 1 -1 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 (3 inch) cinnamon sticks
- 12 whole cloves
- 2 cups grapefruit juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- In a large saucepan, combine cider and brown sugar.
- Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add cinnamon stick and cloves; bring to boil(You can tie spices in cheesecloth if desired.)
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add grapefruit and orange juice; heat through. (Do not boil.)
- Discard cinnamon and cloves before servings.