4 hrs 5 mins
Rebecca Louise's Note:
I duplicated this recipe from a wonderful little tapas restaurant in Boston that serves the best white sangria I've ever had. I asked the bartender how it was made, and here's my modified version based on what she told me. I think it tastes exactly the same. It is important to buy an unsweetened can of pineapples, as that changes the flavor drastically. Read the ingredients and make sure there's nothing besides "pineapples, and pineapple juice." Note: Does not require 15 oz can of pineapples. They made me specify a size, just buy the smaller one. For an extra little touch, I froze raspberries inside mango-juice ice cubes. It tastes great as it melts. Garnish with orange or kiwi slices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup peach schnapps
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple rings, in their own juice, not sweetened
- 1/2 cup juice, from pineapple can
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry white wine, like sauvignon blanc
- 1/4 cup seltzer water
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 4 strawberries, quartered
- 4 slices lemons
- 4 slices oranges
- 4 slices limes
- 1/2 cup raspberries (about a handful)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1Do not open bottles of wine or seltzer until ready to serve.
- 2Place slices of lemon, orange and lime in a large sangria pitcher and dust with the granulated sugar.
- 3Lightly mash with a wooden spoon until fruit begins to break down and sugar begins to dissolve.
- 4Cover fruit with pineapple juice. Quarter 3 of the pineapple slices and add to pitcher.
- 5Add remaining fruit and peach schnapps. Stir lightly, then refrigerate for 4 hours.
- 6Right before serving, add seltzer and bottle of wine to pitcher. Be sure each glass gets some fruit! Garnish with orange or kiwi slices and serve with fruit-juice ice cubes.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tropical White Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.4
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: