Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe is a different kind of breakfast..it's easy and super good
- 5 frozen buttermilk waffles
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped bananas
- 4 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 bars oat and honey granola bars
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (10 ounce) jar strawberry jam
- heat oven to 350.
- spray a 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- break waffles into 1 inch pieces.
- place in bottom of pan.
- drain pineapple but reserve juice.
- stir bananas into juice and place over waffles.
- in a meduim bowl beat eggs, sugar, and 2 tablespoons brown sugar with a wire whisk.
- stir in drained pineapple.
- pour into pan over bananas.
- in another medium bowl crush Granola bars and mix with nuts flour and remaining brown sugar.
- add butter until mix is crumbly.
- sprinkle on top of bake.
- bake for 35 minutes.
- pour jam on top when done and then cut into six servings.