Recipe by Kizzikate
Sparkly, refreshing, and perfect for a summer gathering! Cook time means chilling time.
Top Review by Merlot
10 stars all the way for this refreshing tropical cocktail. It has been so dang hot out lately and this is the perfect for hot weather (acually, it's perfect for ANY weather because it is so good). Thanks for sharing it, Kizzikate.
- 28 ounces cream of coconut
- 18 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate, partially thawed
- 46 ounces pineapple juice
- 750 ml vodka
- 2 liters carbonated lemon-lime beverage
Directions See How It's Made
- In a very large plastic pitcher, mix cream of coconut, lemonade concentrate, pineapple juice, and vodka. Chill overnight in freezer, or until slushy.
- To serve, place 2 scoops into a glass, and then fill glass with soda. Serve with long handled spoons.