Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This wonderful salad dressing or marinade can be kept in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- 3⁄4 extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1⁄2 habanero pepper, seeded minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- Add all ingredients into a blender, except boiling water. Blend until smooth.
- Add boiling water. Allow to stand up to 1 hour. Shake before using.