Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great tasting family breakfast smoothie that is also good for you; add the rum for an adult version, if you like. You can sub strawberries for the mango and papaya to make strawberry pineapple banana smoothies. Yum.....
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mango, cubes (or frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh papaya, cubes (or frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh pineapple chunk (or frozen)
- 1 ripe banana
- 3⁄4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup rum (optional)
- 2 teaspoons honey, to taste (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 handfuls ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Serve at once.