- 1 large orange
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup raisins (or other soft dried fruit)
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and cut unpeeled orange into pieces; remove seeds. Combine orange, banana and raisins in food processor until coarsely chopped.
- Combine butter, sugar and eggs in a large bowl until light and creamy. Stir in fruit mix.
- Add dry ingred alternately with buttermilk and vanilla; mixing lightly after each addition.
- Spread batter evenly in a 9 inch square or round pan.
- Bake at 350 degee F preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes or until tests done.