Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I developed several smoothie/shake recipes for my toddlers. This is one of their favorites. If you are making this for toddlers you need to use the high fat version of the ingredients listed below but if you are making it for adults you can use low-fat versions.
- 1⁄2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1⁄2 cup frozen strawberries or 1⁄2 cup frozen kiwi
- 1⁄2 cup frozen mango chunks or 1⁄2 cup frozen peach, chunks
- 1 banana, frozen in chunks
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk, chilled
- 1 (12 ounce) can coconut milk, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup non-fat powdered milk
- Puree fruit with enough juice to make the blender run smooth.
- Add remaining juice and milks, blend well.
For the first 3 ingredients I used a frozen tropical fruit mix (which included strawberries), but other than that, I followed your recipe right on down & we thoroughly enjoyed your 'tot' shake, though no tots were involved! Certainly something we'll enjoy again, for sure! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in Everyday Is a Holiday recipe tag]