Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful deep down hair conditioner with an exotic island flavor. This is from the book "Ooh la la Perfect Hair" by Susie Galvez. Enjoy!
- Beat eggs in a bowl, one at a time.
- Add rum and mix well.
- Shampoo your hair as usual.
- Then, rinse your hair under plenty of water.
- Pour the prepared egg-rum mixture over your hair.
- Comb it through your hair using a wide toothed comb.
- Cover with a shower cap.
- Leave it on for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Rinse well with cool water.
- Pat dry with a towel.
- Dont rub the towel hard into your hair ever because that can break your hair and lead to split ends.
- Enjoy your hair that's healthy, full of shine and movement!