- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup crushed rock sugar or 1⁄2 cup honey or 1⁄2 cup vegan sugar
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup jackfruit or 1⁄2 cup breadfruit or 1⁄2 cup plantain, chunks
- 1⁄2 cup longans or 1⁄2 cup lychees
- 1⁄2 cup loquats or 1⁄2 cup lychees
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries or 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup diced cantaloupe
- 2 lbs soft silken tofu or 2 lbs regular soft tofu, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine water, sugar and lemon juice in a non-aluminum saucepan. Cook over low heat until sugar dissolves, six to eight minutes, stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat and add the fruit. Let cool before you cover and place in refrigerator to chill.
- Cut tofu into half-inch cubes serving container then spoon fruit and syrup over.
- Note if using Lychees make it 1 cup.