Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing summer nibble. Raspberries are known to boost metabolism and decrease bloat. Found in First magazine
- 2 1⁄2 lbs tilapia fillets
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- Heat oven to 450.
- Place tilapia fillets on greased foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- In bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Top fish with the fruit salsa.