- 4 (3 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 4 tablespoons shredded coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray. Place two fillets in dish, and sprinkle with lemon juice and Old Bay.
- Top with crumbled bleu cheese. Place the other two fillets on top.
- Sprinkle with Parsley flakes and a little more Old Bay. Bake for 15 minutes at 375.
- Remove from oven and top with coconut. Broil for 2 minutes, but watch so that the coconut doesn't burn!