Prep 3 mins
Cook 17 mins
A unique blend of coconut and blue cheese. Found this on Weightwatchers.com.
- 4 (3 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 4 tablespoons shredded coconut
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray. Place two fillets in dish, and sprinkle with lemon juice and Old Bay.
- Top with crumbled bleu cheese. Place the other two fillets on top.
- Sprinkle with Parsley flakes and a little more Old Bay. Bake for 15 minutes at 375.
- Remove from oven and top with coconut. Broil for 2 minutes, but watch so that the coconut doesn't burn!
Great recipe- love the sweet and savory mix. Definitely gonna have to add more blue cheese next time ;)
Kick Ass !
Fish is not my favorite thing to eat... but this was so tasty I forgot I wasn't crazy about fish!! ;) Thanks KelBel for a tasty and different fish recipe! :)