Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Part of the idea for this pie came from my fluffy cloud recipe, and part of it came from my son--he like bananas. Chill time is cook time. The soft drink mix is Kool-aid
- 6 ounces crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened coconut
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- enough lemon juice, to cover banana slices
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (9 in.)
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelopeunsweetened lime soft powdered drink mix (or as close as you can get)
- In a small bowl combine lemon juice and banana slices.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, dissolve soft drink mix in condensed milk.
- Fold in pineapple, coconut and drained banana slices.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust.
- Cover and chill for 3 hours.