Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Lemon, banana, coconut, honey; freezes well. i did this one and 2 tablespoons zest just makes it to lemony , its not sweet ,not my fav bread that ive posted
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup coconut, toasted
- 1 cup banana
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Cream butter; add honey.
- Beat in eggs.
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Add coconut, previously toasted at 350 degrees for 5 minutes on cookie sheet.
- Mix banana, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla.
- Add alternately with dry ingrienents.
- Blend only until just moistened.
- Spoon into well greased 9"x5" loaf pan.
- Bake in 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 55 minutes.
- Allow to coool 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- It slices better as it ages and freezes well.