- 6 medium sweet potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple in syrup, undrained
Directions See How It's Made
- In 3 quart saucepan, bring to boil enough water to cover sweet potatoes.
- Once boiling, add potatoes, cover and heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and let cool.
- Remove skins and cut into slices about 1/2 inch thick.
- Heat remaining ingredients in skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and bubbly.
- Add potato slices and stir gently until hot.