Tropical Sweet Potato Casserole
- Cook potatoes in salted water until tender ( about 13-15 minutes). Drain.
- Place cooked and drained sweet potatoes in a large bowl and mash. Add nuts, 4 tbsp butter, brown sugar, coconut, salt and milk and mix well.
- Pour 1/2 of the sweet potato mixture into a lightly greased casserole dish. Spread mashed bananas over top then top with rest of sweet potato mixture.
- Combine crushed corn flakes, 2 tablespoons butter and brown sugar. Sprinkle this on top of casserole mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.