1/1 Photo of Tropical Sunshine Gelatin Salad
2 hrs 10 mins
A refreshing salad that is great for picnics, potlucks and even friendly gatherings. Allow 2-4 hours for salad to set in the fridge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, dissolve gelatin with boiling water.
- 2Drain the pineapple, reserving the juice and set pineapple to the side.
- 3Add enough water to the pineapple juice to equal 1 cup then stir this into the gelatin.
- 4Add orange juice concentrate to gelatin.
- 5Chill mixture until partially set.
- 6Fold in the pineapple and mandarin oranges.
- 7Pour into a 4 cup mold or pretty glass bowl.
- 8Chill until fully set before serving.
Browse Our Top Oranges Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tropical Sunshine Gelatin Salad
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 68.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 29.0 g
- Protein 2.0 g