Terri Juwan's Note:
This is a good brunch or breakfast party cake. With bits of pineapple and coconut, this cake will satisfy the taste for tropical treats.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- 3Combine cake mix, evaporated milk and eggs in large mixing bowl.
- 4Beat on low speed for 2 minutes.
- 5Stir in 1 cup pineapple.
- 6Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
- 7Sprinkle with almonds Bake for 30- 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean.
- 8Cool in pan or wire rack for 15 minutes.
- 9Combine sugar and 2 tablespoons reserved pineapple juice in small bowl; mix until smooth.
- 10Spread over warm cake, sprinkle with coconut and remaining pineapple.
- 11Cool completely before serving.
- 12Top with whipped cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tropical Sunshine Cake
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.8
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 45.2 mg
- Sodium 364.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 35.8 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: