1/1 Photo of Tropical Sunshine Cake
Lorrie in Montreal's Note:
Fix this for brunch or a breakfast party. Strewn with bits of pineapple and toasted flaked coconut this cake will satisfy the taste for tropical treats.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- 3Combine cake mix, evaporated milk and eggs in large mixer bowl.
- 4Beat on low speed for 2 minutes.
- 5Stir in 1 cup pineapple.
- 6Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
- 7BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 8Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes.
- 9COMBINE sugar and 2 tablespoons reserved pineapple juice in small bowl; mix until smooth.
- 10Spread over warm cake, sprinkle with coconut and remaining pineapple. Cool completely before serving.
- 11Top with whipped cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tropical Sunshine Cake
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.4
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 45.2 mg
- Sodium 344.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 35.5 g
- Protein 5.4 g