Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great flavored tropical fruity drink with a hint of mango.
Make and share this Tropical Sunshine recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lemon, juice of, no seeds
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces golden rum
- 3⁄4 fluid ounce mango rum (I used Parrot Bay)
- 1 fluid ounce pineapple schnapps
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces mango nectar
- 2 fluid ounces pineapple juice
- 3⁄4 fluid ounce orange juice
- 1 piece fresh pineapple (optional, for garnish) (optional)
- Stir together with ice and strain into a cocktail glass.
- Serve garnished with fresh pineapple, if desired.