Recipe by TXOLDHAM
I picked this up at Cardiac Rehab and wanted to save. Originally came from the Produce for Better Health Foundation. I haven't made yet so I am guessing at prep time.
Top Review by CoffeeB
I love this combination of fruits and nuts/dates/raisins. I eat a mix of this most days using granola as well. Whatever fruit's are in season will work wonderfully. Mmmmmm. Made for Strawberry Tag in KK"s forum.
- 2 cups canned pineapple, drained (tidbits or chunks)
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup dates or 1⁄3 cup raisins, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup toasted sliced almonds