Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my sisters recipe, very relaxing after a busy day.
- 1 cup black tea
- 2 tablespoons guava nectar, concentrate thawed
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1⁄3 cup frozen strawberries, sliced and sweetened
- 1 whole strawberry
- 1 lime, wheel garnish
- Over ice in tall glass, mix tea, concentrate and juice.
- Mix in strawberries.
- Garnish glass with strawberry and lime wheel.
- Serve with straw and spoon.
Delicious Iced tea recipe Dancer. I loved it. You could taste the guava and the strawberries so good. I will be making this quick and easy to make recipe again. Thanks for sharing. Made for Think Pink Breast Cancer Awareness 2015.