Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Ridiculously easy with big flavor. Citrus vinaigrette and salty feta cheese bring it all together. A Mark Bittman recipe.
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 orange, juice of
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon honey
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 12 ounces shrimp, peeled and deveined (large or jumbo)
- 1 lb strawberry, hulled and chopped
- 1⁄2 pineapple, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 2 serrano peppers, seeded and minced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 10 ounces fresh Baby Spinach
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- To make the citrus vinaigrette, combine zests, juices, 1/4 cup olive oil and honey in a small jar. Shake to combine and season to taste.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Toss shrimp with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill for 2 – 3 minutes on each side, until opaque. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, pineapple, onion, serrano peppers and basil. Season to taste.
- Place spinach in a large serving bowl or platter. Add fruit mixture, shrimp, feta, and toss with citrus vinaigrette.