Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 4 mins
Does not include citrus marinade.
Make and share this Tropical Spinach Salad With Grilled Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- Peel shrimp; devein, if desired.
- Place shrimp in a large zip-top freezer bag, and add citrus marinade. Seal and shake to coat. Chill 1 hour.
- Soak wooden skewers in water to cover 30 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from marinade, discarding marinade. Thread shrimp on skewers.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350 to 400) 2 minutes on each side or just until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp from skewers.
- Arrange baby spinach on a large serving platter. Top baby spinach evenly with mango slices, onion slices, and grilled shrimp. Sprinkle with crumbled goat cheese, raspberries, and chopped pistachio nuts. Serve salad with fresh basil vinaigrette.