Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
From our local newspaper. Gorgeous! Simple! Delish! Cooking time is freezing time.
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 pint coconut sorbet, softened
- 1 pint raspberry sorbet, softened
- 1 pint mango sorbet, softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 6 cup (8 1/2" x 4") loaf pan with a long strip of plastic wrap, leaving a 2" overhang on the long sides. Set aside.
- Spread coconut on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Toast in oven, tossing occasionally, until golden, 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- Sprinkle 1/2 c toasted coconut in prepared loaf pan. Dollop coconut sorbet on top and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle that layer with 1/4 c toasted coconut. Repeat with raspberry sorbet and remaining 1/4 c toasted coconut, then mango sorbet.
- Fold plastic overhang over sorbet and freezed until firm, at least 8 hours, and up to 2 weeks.
- To serve, unfold plastic and invert onto a serving platter. Remove plastic and slice with a serrated knife.