Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Here's a tropical twist on traditional smores, and it's slightly healthier.
- 1⁄4 cup canned crushed pineapple in juice (drained)
- 1⁄4 cup papaya (peeled, seeded, and chopped)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 4 graham crackers
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
- 2 teaspoons flaked coconut
- In bowl combine pineapple, papaya, and lime juice.
- Place graham crackers on baking sheet.
- Top each cracker with marshmallows, fruit mixture, and coconut.
- Broil 3 inches from heat for 40 seconds or until topping is slightly browned.
- Serve immediately.