Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a super creamy, super sweet smoothie that I ADORE! If you want to make it a full meal, add some vanilla/plain protein powder or dry milk.
- 1⁄2 cup banana, mashed and frozen
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple chunk, frozen
- 2 ounces coconut milk
- 2 ounces evaporated milk
- 4 ounces yogurt
- Throw everything in the blender. 1 -- 37 -- 82 -- HIKE!
- Blend for about 2 minutes or until creamy and well mixed.
- Pour into two lovely cups and enjoy.:).
- NOTES: These are even better chilled in the fridge. TIme to make does not including chilling or freezing fruit.