Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
DH & I are on a strict juice diet but I was seeing too much pulp and thus money going down the drain so I decided to blend my fruits and veggies (the soft ones at least) and came up with this delicious smoothie. Keep in mind that this was for a detox so we did not add sugar, honey, or anything else that was not a fruit or water. In other words, it could turn out to be a bit bland for some.
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored, and cubed
- 6 medium oranges, peeled, and sliced
- 3 mangoes, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1 lb spinach, washed
- 1 cup water
- In order to create an easier blend mixture start with the orange put them in the blender and blend until it's all liquid.
- Add pineapple and blend until liquid.
- At this point you might not be able to fit more in your blender so pour some of the mixture into a pitcher, about half of the contents. Feel free to do this before of course, don't wait until your blender is overflowing.
- Add mangoes and blend.
- Add about half of the spinach and blend. You might need to add water at this point if your smoothie has gotten too thick.
- Add the rest of the spinach and more water if needed.
- Pour in a pitcher, stir until uniform in color and serve.