Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wake up to this delicious fruit smoothie packed with mango, bananas and strawberries.
- 1⁄2 mango, diced
- 1 banana, roughly chopped
- handful ice cube, crushed
- 3⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 6 strawberries, roughly chopped
- 1 3⁄4 cups whole milk
- Put the mango and banana into the blender along with the ice, yogurt, milk and chopped strawberries.
- Blend all the ingredients for 30 seconds then pour into two tall glasses and serve.
During the summer months, I often have a smoothie for breakfast. This made a quick and refreshing summer breakfast treat. I used frozen strawberries and a frozen banana and didn't need the ice cubes. In place of whole milk, I used non-fat.