Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy smoothie!
- 1 ripe banana, sliced into 1 inch slices
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups pineapple-orange juice, chilled
- 1 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- Toss banana slices with lemon juice and place on a baking sheet. Put baking sheet into freezer and freeze banana slices until they are firm.
- In a blender or smoothie machine, process bananas, mango, pineapple-orange juice and yogurt until smooth, scraping down sides if necessary.
- Pour into chilled glasses, serve immediately.
This smoothie was delicous!It was easy to make and clean up.
Oh Yeah, now that's what I'm talking about. This super quick and easy smoothie makes the perfect drink to sip by the pool on a hot summer day. Thanks LVS2Cook for a refreshing summer beverage.