- 1 ripe banana, sliced into 1 inch slices
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups pineapple-orange juice, chilled
- 1 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss banana slices with lemon juice and place on a baking sheet. Put baking sheet into freezer and freeze banana slices until they are firm.
- In a blender or smoothie machine, process bananas, mango, pineapple-orange juice and yogurt until smooth, scraping down sides if necessary.
- Pour into chilled glasses, serve immediately.