A refreshing take on an old kid pleaser, except adults may love this version, too. Allow time for making the Pomegranate-Pineapple Simple Syrup the day before use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 ounces pomegranate-pineapple simple syrup (recipe below)
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- maraschino cherry
Pomegranate-Pineapple Simple Syrup
- 1In a tall glass, stir together the syrup and juice. Fill the glass with ice, then top with soda and garnish with cherries.
- 2Pomegranate-Pineapple Simple Syrup: In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine pomegranate juice, sugar, cloves and dried pineapple. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat and let cool.
- 3Transfer to an air-tight jar, cover and let sit overnight. Use a mesh strainer to strain syrup, discarding any solids. Return syrup to jar and refrigerate for up to 2 months. Makes about 4 cups.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tropical Shirley Temple
Serving Size: 1 (1614 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3024.9
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 79.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 774.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 761.9 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: