Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This can freeze up to 6 months in zip-top freezer bags.
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into 1-inch slices
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups pineapple-orange juice, chilled
- 1 (8 ounce) container nonfat vanilla yogurt
- Toss banana with lemon juice; drain, reserving lemon juice. Place banana slices on a baking sheet and freeze 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Process frozen banana slices, reserved lemon juice, mango, 1 1/2 cups pineapple orange juice and yogurt in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Pour into chilled glasses, serve immediately.